This section is designed to provide information specific to autism spectrum disorders for families and professionals in an easy to use format. The information was carefully selected and kept brief to make it readily accessible. Both online resources and services available in New York City are included. Also available are presentations on autism spectrum disorders from conferences at Hunter College.
This Resource section is still being expanded and will be updated periodically.
- Basic Information on Autism
- Information on Asperger Syndrome
- Information, Referrals and Advocacy Agencies in NYC
- Publishers Specializing in Books on Autism
- Selected Books for Parents
- Recreation Programs for Children and Youth with ASD in NYC
- Respite Programs for Children and Youth with ASD in NYC
- Support Groups in NYC for Families of Children and Youth with ASD
- Conference Presentations