Special Advisory Committee on Academic Functions at Roosevelt House Public Policy Institute (RHAC)
Advising with respect to a mission statement for Roosevelt House, and a plan for its governance and programs.
Designated Voting Membership
- 1 faculty member from each of the three professional schools (Education, Social Work, Health Professions)
- 1 faculty member from the following departments of the School of Arts & Sciences: Urban Affairs & Planning, Political Science, Economics, History, Philosophy, Sociology.
- 2 faculty at-large
- 2 students
- The Chair shall be a faculty member elected by the membership of the committee.
- Chair, Prof. Jonathan Rosenberg, History
- School of Education, Prof. Ellen Trief
- School of Social Work, Prof. Mimi Abramowitz
- Urban Affairs & Planning, Prof. John Chin
- Political Science, Prof. Lina Newton
- Philosophy, Prof. Omar Dahbour
- Sociology, Prof. Nancy Foner
- At-large, Jennifer Samson, Special Education
- At-large, Prof. William Solecki, Geography
- Prof. Jonathan Fanton, Roosevelt House
- Prof. Fay Rosenfeld, Roosevelt House
- Provost, Vita Rabinowitz
- Student, Akeela Swimson
- Student, Bryan Feliz