Office of Research and Grant Support
- Dean McCain
- Hunter-Bellevue Nursing Fund New York Community Trust
- Award: $215,000
- Professor Aponte
- The Hispanic Pilot Program: Community Health Workers Weill Cornell Medical Center/NIH
- Award: $42,660
- Professor Arnold & Professor Roye
- Clinical & Translational Science Center Joan & Sanford I. Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- Award: $142,787
- Professor Griffin-Sobel
- New York City Education Consortium in Technology HHS/Health Resources Services Administration
- Award: $264,599
- Developing Transdisciplinary Education at Cornell Hunter (ITEACH) Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation
- Award: $280,669
- Professor Nickitas
- Methods & Strategies for Student Assessment National League of Nurses
- Award: $9,842
- Professor Nokes
- Clinical & translational Science Center Joan & Sanford I. Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
- Award: $42,787
- Professor Cutugno
- PSC-CUNY research grant for pilot study, Geriatric Trauma:The Challenge of Prvention of Complications
- Professor Todaro-Francheschi
- PSC-CUNY Grant #41 entitled, Changing Death Experiences in Health Care: Exploring the Use of Vignettes and Focused Group Discussion to Promote Completion of Advanced Directives
- Award: $3,310.20
- Professor Baumann
- PSC-CUNY Award # 62456-00 40 entitled, Reducing pressure ulcers in long term care: A comparison of models.
- Award: $2,600.00
- Professor D'Amico
- PSC-CUNY 40 Research Award for, Improving interdisciplinary charting of pressure ulcer risk and prevention strategies, research to be completed at Hospital for Special Surgery
- Award: $3,200.00
- Professor Mahon and Dr. Nickitas
- PSC-CUNY Grant Exploring Perceptions of Clinical Nursing Faculty, Nurse Preceptors, and Nursing Students Perception of Documentation Skills.
- Award: $4,600.00
- Professor Nokes
- PSC-CUNY Research Award entitled, Refining a personal health record intervention for persons with HIV.
- Professor Acee
- PSC-CUNY grant entitled, Diabetes & Depression in Hispanics at a Community Health Center. Award # 60009-38-39. 7/1/08-July 1, 2009.
- Award: $2,445.00
- Dr. Roye
- PSC-CUNY- Enhanced Video to Prevent HIV/AIDS in Urban Female teens.
- Award: $6,000.00
- Professor Todaro-Franceschi
- PSC-CUNY Grant #39 entitled, Changing the Face of Death: A Pedagogic Intervention, 2008-2009
- Award: $5,035.00