News from Fall 2007
- Greg Durkin, a recent graduate of the GSR program, has been appointed to Vice President of Research for Warner Brothers.
- BA/MS graduate Malgozata Marcinek has entered the London School of Economics to get a PhD in Economics
- Veronica Manlow, a GSR graduate, has joined Brooklyn College in the Economics/Business Department.
- Gary L. St. C. Oates, a GSR graduate, has become an Associate Professor of Sociology at Bowling Green State University.
- Current BA/MS student Megan Pun has been elected Junior Fellow for the American Academy of Political and Social Sciences.
- Michelle Currie and Garvey Gong, students of the Graduate Social Research Program, were appointed by the Department of Sociology to the Rosalind Tough Senior and Junior Fellowship (respectively) for the 2007-2008 academic year.