Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Sociology Undergraduate Declare Sociology as a Major or Minor

Declare Sociology as a Major or Minor

To declare Sociology as your major or minor, please bring a major/minor form found in the OASIS in the Hunter North building room 217 to the Undergraduate Advisor. He will then sign and stamp the form for you to bring back to the OASIS.

Read more from the OASIS ››

Document Actions
Tweets by @HunterSociology

Faculty Publications

Sociology website feedback:
West Building Room 1622
(212) 772-5585 | email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065