- PhD, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MSW, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Areas of Expertise
- Family Development Across the Life-Span
- Organizational Management and Leadership
- Human Behavior in the Social Environment
- Professional Seminar
- Videka, L., and Blackburn, J.A. (2010). The Intellectual Legacy of William J. Reid. In Fortune, A.E. Advancing Practice Research in Social Work for the 21st Century. New York: Columbia University Press.
- Videka, L., Blackburn, J.A., and Moran, J. (2008). Building Research Infrastructure in Schools of Social Work. Social Work Research, 32(4), 294-501.
- Blackburn, J.A. and Dulmus, C.N. (April, 2007). Handbook of Gerontology: Evidence Based Approaches to Research, Theory, and Practice. John Wiley and Son's NJ
- Blackburn, J.A., Dulmus, C.N., Theriot, M.T., & Sowers, K.M. (2005). Kids-Parents-School Personnel: A few are talking and even less are listening. Reprinted in C.N. Dulmus & K.M. Sowers (Eds.), Kids and Violence: The Invisible School Experience. Binghamton, NY: Haworth Presss