- DSW, Graduate Center of the City University of New York
- MSW, Hunter College School of Social Work
Areas of Expertise
- Distance Education
- Child Welfare
- Pedagogy of Research
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Evidence Based Practice
- Ways of Knowing
- Social Work in Authoritarian Setting
- Goodman, H. (2008). Group work practice within the contemporary landscape of social services, In Encyclopedia of Social Work with Groups, Robert Salmon and Alex Gitterman, (eds.). Binghamton, NY: The Haworth Press.
- Goodman, H., Wheller D. (2007). Health and mental health social workers need information literacy skills. Health and Social Work, 32(3).
- Goodman, H. (2006). Organizational insight and the education of advanced group work practitioners. Making Joyful Noise: The Art Science, and Soul of Group Work, Andrew Malekoff, Robert Salmon and Dominique Moyse Steinberg, (eds.) Binghamton, NY: The Haworth Press, Inc.
- Goodman, H. (2006). Organizational insight and the education of advanced group work practitioners. Social Work with Groups, 29 (3/4).
- Goodman, H. Carten, A. (2006). An educational model for child welfare practice with English-speaking Caribbean families. Child Welfare 84 (5) 2006, pp. 771-789.