- PhD, Columbia University School of Social Work
- MS, Columbia University School of Social Work
Areas of Expertise
- HIV and AIDS Prevention Interventions Among Persons of Color
- Program Evaluation of Non-profit Organizations
- Providing Training to Community-based Organizations in HIV Prevention
- Human Behavior I, II & III
- Research Method I & II
- Advanced Statistics in PhD Program
- Castor, D., Pilowsky, D.J., Hadden, B.R., Hoover, D., Fuller, C., Ompad, D., de Leon, C., & Latkin, C. (2010). Sexual risk-reduction among non-injection drug users: Report of a randomized controlled trial, AIDS Care, 22, (1), 62-70.
- Wheeler, D.P., Hadden, B.R., Lewis, M., van Sluytman, G.V., & Parchment, T.M. (2010). Chapter 17: HIV and black and African American communities in the twenty-first century. In C.C. Poindexter (Ed.), Handbook of HIV and Social Work: Principles, Practice, and Populations (pp. 271-289). New York: John Wiley & Sons.
- Pilowsky, D.J., Hoover, D., Hadden, B., Fuller, C., Ompad, D., de Leon, C., Xia, Q., & Latkin, C. (2007). Impact of social network characteristics on high risk sexual behaviors among non-injection drug users. Substance Use & Misuse, 42, (11) 1629-1649.
- Hadden, B.R. (2002). Exploring a model of HIV prevention using a cognitive-behavioral skills-building framework with black immigrants. Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Services, 1, (2) 77-100.
- Ivry, J. & Hadden, B.R. (2002). The Hunter experience: Innovations in the field practicum. In J. Mellor & J. Ivry (Eds.), Advancing Gerontological Social Work Education (pp.129-144). New York: The Haworth Press.