- PhD, Graduate Center, City University of New York
- MPA, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- MA, Yerevan State University
Areas of Expertise
- Child Welfare and Child Protection in Developing Countries
- Multidisciplinary Practices in Child Protection
- Program Evaluation
- Practice-Based Research
- Social Policy
- Research Methods
- International Social Work Policy
- Social Work Administration
Lalayants, M. (forthcoming). Parent engagement in child safety conferences: The role of parent representatives. Child Welfare.
Lalayants, M. (2013). Differential program evaluation model in child protection. Child Welfare, 91(4), 9-40.
Lalayants, M., Epstein, I., & Adamy, D. (2011). Multidisciplinary consultation in child protection: A clinical data-mining evaluation. International Journal of Social Welfare, 20(2), 156-166.
Tripodi, T., & Lalayants, M. (2008). Research overview. In T. Mizrahi & L.E. Davis (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Social Work, 20th Ed. (pp. 512-520). NY: Oxford University Press.
Lalayants, M. (2008). Bridging disciplines in child protection: Guidelines for successful collaboration. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, 2(5), 147-155.