- DSW, University of Pennsylvania
- MSW, University of Pennsylvania
Areas of Expertise
- Community Organization, Planning, and Development
- Direct Practice
- Social Work with Groups
- Mondros, J. (2012). Social, legislative, and political action. In Weil, M. (ed.) The Handbook of Community Practice. NY: Columbia University Press. NY: Sage Publications.
- Mondros, J. (2008). Introduction to a Dissertation: Posing Questions on Perceived Empowerment and Community Problem Solving. In Cnaan, R., Dichter, M., and Draine, J (eds.) A Century of Social Work and Social Welfare at Penn. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Mondros, J. (2008). Principles and practice guidelines for social action. In Roberts, A. and Greene, G. (eds.) The Social Workers' Desk Reference. NY: Oxford University Press.
- Mondros, J and Staples, L. (2008). Community organization. In Davis, L and Mizrahi , T. (eds.) Encylcopedia of Social Work. NY: Oxford University Press.