- PhD, University of Michigan
MSW, Hunter College School of Social Work
MA, University of Michigan
Areas of Expertise
- Clinical Practice
- Psychodynamic Theories
- Clinical Practice with Diverse Populations
- Co-occcurring Disorders
- Clinical Practice I, II, IIl
- Human Behavior in the Social Environment
- Rosenberger, J. (2014). Relational Social Work Practice with Diverse Populations. NY: Springer, Essentials in Social Work Series.
- Rosenberger, Judith (2014). Webinar: Co-occurring Disorders: Mental Health and Substance Abuse. Mental Health Scholarship Project, New York State Department of Mental Health and Hygiene.
- Rosenberger, J. (2012). Presenter: Clinical Response to Reentry: A Relational and Anti-
oppressive Framework, International Conference on Violence, Abuse, and Trauma.
San Diego, CA.
- Rosenberger, J. (2012). Clinical Social Work Practice with Diverse Populations: A
Relational Approach. NY: Springer, Essentials in Social Work Series.
- Moderator (2012). The Kids are Not All Right: The impact of extreme parental
permissiveness on child and adult development and on family life. Transitions and
Anxieties in Today's World. American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical
Social Work. New York
- China American Psychoanalytic Alliance (CAPA)
Online teaching of psychopathology to psychoanalytic fellows in China, Fall 2012.
- American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work (AAPCSW)
- New York State Society for Clinical Social Work