- PhD, University of Michigan
MSW, Hunter College School of Social Work
MA, University of Michigan
Areas of Expertise
- Clinical Practice
- Psychodynamic Theories
- Clinical Practice with Diverse Populations
- Co-occcurring Disorders
- Clinical Practice I, II, IIl
- Human Behavior in the Social Environment
- Rosenberger, J. (2012). Presenter: Clinical Response to Reentry: A Relational and Anti-
oppressive Framework, International Conference on Violence, Abuse, and Trauma.
San Diego, CA.
- Rosenberger, J. (2012). Clinical Social Work Practice with Diverse Populations: A
Relational Approach. NY: Springer, Essentials in Social Work Series. In process.
- Moderator (2012). The Kids are Not All Right: The impact of extreme parental
permissiveness on child and adult development and on family life. Transitions and
Anxieties in Today's World. American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical
Social Work. New York
- SAMHSA (2011). Co-occurring Disorders: Training for Native American, Asian, and
Pacific Islander Grantees. Washington, DC.
- Rosenberger, J. (2011). Freedom From/Freedom To: What Does Psychotherapy Have to
Say about Freedom Today, International Conference for the Advanced Professional
Practice of Clinical Social Work. Proceedings. Williamsburg, VA.
- China American Psychoanalytic Alliance (CAPA)
Online teaching of psychopathology to psychoanalytic fellows in China, Fall 2012.
- American Association for Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work (AAPCSW)
- New York State Society for Clinical Social Work