- PhD, University of Michigan
- MSW, University of Michigan
Areas of Expertise
- Program Evaluation and Practice Based Research
- Organizational Management/Management theory
- Substance abuse treatment and organization;
- Service Delivery to women with Co-Occurring Disorders and Trauma
- Savage, A., Quiros, L., Dodd, S.J., Bonavota, D. (2007). Building trauma informed practice: Appreciating the impact of trauma in the lives of women with substance abuse and mental health problems. Journal of Social Work Practice and the Addictions. 7 (1/2) pp. 91-116.
- Noether, C.D. Finkelstein, N., VanDeMark, N.R. Savage, A., Reed, B.G, & Moses, D.J. (2005). Design strengths and issues of SAMHSA's Women, Co-Occurring Disorders and Violence Study. Psychiatric Services. 56(October), pp.1233-1236.
- Savage, A. & Russell, L. (2005). Tangled in a web of affilliation: Social support networks of dually diagnosed women who are trauma survivors. Journal of Behavioral Health Services Research. 32(2) pp.199-214.
- Larson, M.J., Miller, L., Becker, M., Richardson, E., Kammerer, N., Thom, J., Gampel,J. & Savage, A. (2005). Physical health burdens of women with trauma histories and co-occurring substance abuse and mental disorders. Journal of Behavioral Health Services Research. 32(2) pp.128-140.
- Morissey, J.P., Ellis, A., Gatz, M., Amaro, H., Reed, B.G., Savage, A., Finkelstein, N., Mazelis, R., Brown, V., Jackson, E., Banks, S. (2005). Outcomes for women with co-occurring disorders and trauma: Program and person level effects. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 28(2) pp.121-133.