1. How can I reset my hunter email password?
You can reset you hunter email password from the NetID Central; click here to go to the webpage, or click on the SSW Support on the left then Online Help.
2. How can I access the wireless internet in the building?
To access the wireless internet;
- Step 1: Make sure your wireless device is on, then double click on the wireless connection icon, figure 1, and let it search for the wireless connections in the area.
- Step 2: You need to connect to "hunternet" or "huntermobile", figure 2.
-Step 3: Open the web browser (internet explorer, firefox, safari), and login by using your Hunter NetID credentials; it is the same user name and password as your email. figure 3.
3. What AV equipment is in my classroom?
All classrooms have data/video ceiling mounted projector and a laptop hookup. Some of them have a lectern with a computer, VCR, DVD, document camera, microphone and/or speakers as well. These systems are controlled by a single control panel.
There are four types of classrooms with technology;
- Enhanced classrooms with Pixie system controls (level 1); you must bring a laptop and/or document camera to use this classroom.*
- Enhanced classrooms with Pixie system controls and a computer is located in the classroom (level 2). (Alternatively you may bring your own laptop to use in these rooms.*)
- Smart classroom with either Crestron or Pixie controls, with a computer, dvd, vcr, and document camera located in this classroom. (Alternatively you may bring your own laptop to use in these rooms.*)
- Enhanced classroom with a Smartboard and/or a projector with a remote control. You must bring a laptop with you to use this classroom.*
For more details, please visit our Technology in Classroom webpage.
If you need assistance, or if you want to reserve AV equipment online please click here.