WELLNESS: Immunization Requirements
The Office of Health Services is responsible for the immunization records of all students born after January 1, 1957.
* Thursday, September 26th, 2013 is the deadline to submit proof of MMR vaccinations. Failure to comply will result in an Administrative Withdrawal grade from all classes.
These students are required to provide proof of:
- Two doses of Live Measles Virus Vaccine (Must be at least 28 days apart)
- One dose of Live Rubella Virus Vaccine
- One dose of Live Mumps Virus Vaccine
- MMR Vaccination (Measles, Mumps, Rubella - 2 doses after 01/01/1973
Dose #1 must be given at age 12 months or later
Dose #2 must be given after 15 months of age
- A laboratory report proving immunity to MMR must be submitted (MMR Titer)
Proof of these vaccines should be provided in one of the following ways:
- Have your health care provider fill out and stamp our Immunization Form (PDF),
- Provide a stamped copy of your health care provider's immunization form,
- Provide a copy of your lifetime immunization card, or
- Provide an official stamped copy of immunization records from a former high school, college or university.
Additionally, all students must indicate that they have been notified of the Mennigicocal Meningitis Public Health Law 2167 and have appropriate response on record with the college. This response is recorded on the Immunization Form (PDF below) submitted prior to the first semester. The Menningicocal Meningitis vaccine is not mandatory, we only require proof that you have been notified and given information about the vaccine.
Students must submit immunization information at least one week prior to their registration appointment. Failure to do so may result in registration restrictions. We make every effort to process the forms as quickly as possible. We encourage you to contact the office 48 hours after having faxed your records to assure our receipt of them.
Forms can be submitted by mail, fax, or in person. Please include your name on each page of the documents submitted. Forms and photo IDs that are not legible cannot be processed, and this will delay your registration. We strongly advise against sending forms via email as email is not a secure form of communication and these forms contain personal information.
Please fax immunization materials to 212.650.3254 or 212.396.6703
Please mail immunization materials to:
Office of Health Services
695 Park Avenue 307 North Building
New York, NY 10065
To verify receipt of immunization materials, feel free to call 212.772.4800