OFFICE OF HEALTH SERVICES: Services
- Physical examinations
- Rapid tests for acute healthcare
- Vaccinations for Flu, MMR, & HPV (for eligible students)
- Emergency on-campus care
- Respite for medical related short-term rest
- HIV Screenings (contact the office for dates and times)
- Health information regarding issues such as alcohol education, sexual health, eating disorders, nutrition, cholesterol, cancer, domestic violence, stress management, and smoking and related resources, as well as free condoms, are available in 307 HN.
Additional resources for affordable follow-up care are available upon request.