Student Health Insurance Options
The college strongly recommends that students purchase health insurance.
IMPORTANT STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE UPDATE !
Please be advised that CUNY's student health insurance program with United Healthcare will not be offered in the 2014-15 academic year.
Students currently enrolled in the United Healthcare plan can maintain their insurance with United Healthcare through August of 2014.
For further information please visit: http://www.cuny.edu/about/administration/offices/sa/services/student-health/insurance.html
- For information on the Affordable Care Act and the NY State of Health health insurance exchange click here.
- Affordable Care Act Navigators (ACA) and Certified Application Counselors (CAC) will be on campus to answer your questions and to enroll you, if eligible, for free or low cost health insurance. The schedule detailing when the ACA's and CAC's will be on campus is forthcoming. The schedule will include a list of which documents you should bring to help determine eligibility. Please visit our website again to continue to check for the updated Fall schedule.
- Click here for more information regarding health insurance requirements for international students.
- Click here for additional health insurance options for international students.
- Stu-Dent is dental plan offered through New York University College of Dentistry created for college students.
- Health Plan One - Offers instant quotes and customer service to help someone tailor a plan that fits their specific needs.
- BestColleges.com - "The Student's Guide to Health Insurance"