In our effort to reduce health-related barriers to academic success, we provide a range of services, activities, information, and resources that are responsive to the needs of students and are focused on both intervention and prevention. Additionally, we partner with community providers to bring services and resources to campus. Please see below for services currently available in Health Services - located in 307 North.
We currently provide the following services:
- STI/HIV Screenings (check the Calendar of Events for dates and times)
- Health information on a variety of topics including alcohol education, sexual health, nutrition, domestic violence, stress management, and smoking cessation
- Blood pressure and glucose screenings
- Referral to community-based resources
- Vaccinations for MMR (when available)
In the event of an emergency, or should you need assistance, please call Public Safety at 212.772.4444.
Public Safety is located in Room 125 West Building.
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM