Office of Health Services
The Office of Health Services typically offers primary care services including vaccinations, physical exams, STI/HIV testing, and the evaluation of, and treatment for, a broad spectrum of illnesses and injuries. Please be advised that the Nurse Practitioner position in Health Services is currently vacant. Please see below for services currently available in Health Services - located in 307 North.
Nurse Practitioner Availability
The nurse practitioner position in Health Services is currently vacant. As such, we are unable to offer NP services at this time and until further notice. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
In the event of an emergency, or should you need assistance, please call Public Safety at 212.772.4444. Public Safety is located in Room 125, West Building.
We currently provide the following services:
- STI/HIV Screenings (check the Calendar of Events for dates and times)
- Health information on a variety of topics including alcohol education, sexual health, eating disorders, nutrition, cholesterol, cancer, domestic violence, stress management, and smoking cessation
- Referral to community based resources
The Office of Health Services hopes to offer the following clinical services on a regular basis in the future:
- Physical examinations (for eligible students)
- Vaccinations for Flu, MMR, & HPV (for eligible students)
- Short-term medically-related respite
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM