Document Actions



To obtain academic information about registration, class schedules, ESIMS, GPA, grades, or to request a transcript, please visit the Hunter College Registrar's web site at:

All other questions about academics should be discussed with an Academic Advisor. To make an appointment to meet with an advisor, please visit the Office of Student Services in 1119 East Building, or visit the Advising Services website for more information.