Study Abroad this Winter and Spring!
Winter programs include the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Ghana, India, Italy, Jordan and Uganda. The Spring semester program will be in Costa Rica.
Deadline: Wednesday, October 15
Interested In Astrophysics Research Fellowship?
Apply to engage in astrophyscis research with AstroCom NYC, a partnership between Astronomers at CUNY, AMNH, and Columbia. SciMON encourages you to explore the AstroCom NYC Program that is recruiting now for the next cohort. Participants will receive the following benefits:
- Fellowships covering full CUNY tuition for the academic year (if qualified)
- Introduction to this exciting field and the people at its frontier - your new peers
- Matching with a long-term career mentor, and research mentor(s)
- Intense summer research experiences to propel you towards your career
- A personal research laptop (if qualified)
- Support in traveling to observatories and conferences around the world
- A monthly MetroCard
- Junior membership in the American Astronomical Society
Application Deadline: Tuesday, October 17
For more information, contact please contact AstroCom Campus Faculty at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website, or find more details here. For other research opportunities visit http://bit.ly/1zXyQuM.
Junior Summer 2015 Program at Princeton
The Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs is pleased to announce that the 2015 Public Policy & International Affairs Junior Summer Institute will be held at Princeton University from June 11 through July 31, 2015. The goal of the PPIA Junior Summer Institute is to prepare students for graduate study and careers in public policy and international affairs. The Summer Institute provides rigorous training in policy analysis and serves as a springboard to exciting careers in public service.
How to Apply
The application form is available on The Public Policy & International Affairs Fellowship Program (PPIA) website.
Deadline: Saturday, November 1
For more information, please visit our website or see the recent article on the Princeton University website. If you would like to be informed of future developments, please contact us at email@example.com.