Summer Internships at Infor – Apply Now!
Infor, the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services aimed at helping global customers grow and adapt to changes in business demands is offering paid summer internships in a diversity of areas:
- Design Intern – Agency
- Design Intern – Brand Experience
- Designer Intern – Product Experience
- Developer Intern – Product Experience
- Project Manager Intern
- Video Animator Intern – Brand Experience
- Video Editor/Videographer Intern – Brand Experience
Contact Career Development Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for project information and requirements as well as assistance with application procedures.
City Year Recruitment Event
You can make a difference in schools, in classrooms and in neighborhoods! City Year corps members serve full-time at one of 21 locations across the United States as tutors and mentors, running after-school programs and leading youth leadership programs. City Year is now accepting applications for the 2013-14 academic year.
Deadline: Monday, April 28
Time: 12:00 - 2:00 pm
Place: Room 805, East Building
For more information, please visit www.cityyear.org.
Summer 2014 Internships - NYC Department of Housing Preservation and Development
A broad range of summer internship opportunities is being made available to undergraduate and graduate students interested in finance, planning, policy, social media, and law.
Asset & Property Management
Division of Housing Supervision
Fiscal Management & Analysis
Policy & External Affairs
Communications - Graphic Design
Communications - Social Media
For additional project information and assistance with application procedures, please contact Career Development Services at email@example.com.
The Trust for Governor's Island - Summer Internships in Marketing and Outreach
Summer internship projects are being offered to undergraduate and graduate students interested in marketing and outreach projects related to increasing the visibility of Governor's Island and its public access.
- Identify key populations not represented among the island's visitors who may not be well served by neighborhood parks and develop outreach efforts
- Develop and execute outreach strategies in social media
- Identify and reach out to arts and cultural organizations to bring future programmatic opportunities to the island
- Marketing projects can include: sending press releases, answering press inquiries and blogging about island programs
Strong writing and communication skills are essential as well as facility with multiple social media sites.
Contact Career Development Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information, or for assistance with the application process.
About Career Development Services
Every semester, we offer a wide variety of events such as career expos, career panels and workshops, on-campus employer interviews, and information sessions. Please return to this page for more information about upcoming events.
Jobs and internships are available through our online data base ORION. We encourage you to visit us often, in person and online, beginning in your freshman year and continuing through senior year and graduation. See how we can help!