The Hunter Gatherer is a bi-weekly listing of activities, events and items of interest to the Hunter community published by the Division of Student Affairs at Hunter College. The postings below are new or have upcoming deadlines. To see all event listings, please click on the links at the left.
August 13 – August 28, 2015
- Human Rights & The Iran Nuclear Agreement Lunch at Roosevelt House — September 9
- Human Rights Program: Annual Open House! — September 30
- Student Communications Survey — Tell Us What Gets Your Attention!
- Scholarships for Undocumented LGBTQI — Deadline: August 20
- Fulbright Grants: Study, Research, Teach Abroad — Deadline: September 10
- McNair Scholars Program for Students Planning on Grad School — Deadline: September 15
- Hunter College Book Store Now Hiring! — August 18
- Internship at Recess Art Available –Dates: September 22 — December 19
- Fall Art Gallery Assistant Intern — Apply Now
- Paid TA/Work-Study Positions in Hunter’s Art & Art History Programs — Apply Now
- Are You Starting or Reactivating a Club? Register Now! — Deadlines: September 4, October 2
- Student Activities Listserv — Join the Conversation!
- Law School Application & Personal Statement Workshop — August 16
- A Glimpse of Greenwich Village — August 22
- Affordable Tuition Payment Plan — Deadlines: August 31, September 2
- Seeking Childcare While You're in Class? — Fall 2015 Child Care Still Available!