If you wish too reach our office, you can make an appointment by calling 212-772-4864 or via email at email@example.com
Mandatory Check In
We are holding mandatory check-ins (submission of copies of immigration related documents), which is required once you enter the United States, our upcoming check-ins dates are February 2nd and February 16th from 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm. Don't forget to stop by our office during those times in Room 1109 East.
The following are dates for upcoming employment workshops. Feel free to RSVP and attend one or more if you need more information concerning employment.
· February 24-1:30-3:00-Employment Options including H1-B -Room: TBA
· February 24-5:00 -6:30-Employmert Options-focusing on H1-B-Room: TBA
· March 2: 1:30-3:00- Employment Options including H1-B-Room: TBA
· March 2-5:00-6:30- Employment Options-focusing on H1-B-Room: TBA
· March 30-1:30-3:00 Employment Options including H1-B-Room: TBA
· March 30- Employment Options-focusing on H1-B-Room: TBA