Document Actions



212.772.4864 ▪ fax 212.650.3147 ▪
695 Park Avenue, Room 1109 East, New York, New York 10065


Brooklyn Public Library (FREE)
English as a Second Language and other programs


Free ID Cards to allow you to go to museums, public libraries and access other NYC public services without carrying your passport around all the time.                                                                         ttp://                                         Click here for the benefits

New York Public Library (FREE)
English as a Second Language

Queens Public Library – The Adult Learner Program (FREE)
English as a Second Language

Education Abroad Department at Hunter College:

Various programs that allow you to study abroad while paying Hunter's tuition

Link to Student Clubs

Links to Guides to Studying and Living in the U.S.

CUNY Resources

Cuny International Students and Scholars Office

CUNY Tuition Payment Plan

Click here for more information

CUNY Citizenship and Immigration Program Resources

USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services)
For answers to your immigration related questions and concerns, fees and forms, Immigration News, visit:
To obtain any USCIS forms by mail: 1-800-870-3676
USCIS National Customer Service: 1-800-375-5283
For answers to visas questions go to:

CUNY Study Abroad                                                                                                                            

New York Immigration Hotline
212-419-3737 or 800-566-7636

The New York City Bar Association
42 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
(212) 626-7373 english
(212) 626-7374 spanish

The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) provides the names and contact information of immigration lawyers throughout the United States. AILA can be reached at (202) 216-2400 or at

Health Insurance information:

Compass Benefits Group

HTH Worldwide Insurance Services

ISO -Student Health Insurance

The Harbour Group, LLC

Gateway Worldwide

T.W. Lord and Associates, e-mail:, phone # : 800-633-2360


Guide to Living in New York City

International Student Information
This site provides information and cover issues experienced by international students.


Service providers for international students , such as housing, English development  and more:


Disclaimer: The resource information on this page is provided for informational purposes only and is not explicitly or implicitly endorsed, recommended or approved by Hunter College, City University of New York.




contact us

212.772.4864 | f: 212.650.3147
Rooms 1108/1109 East Building, 695 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10065