What You Can Expect from a Program Planning Session at the Sylvia E. Fishman Student Center
- A Program Planning Session can help you learn how to design a well-balanced and effective program.
- A Program Planning Session can help you understand and select specific courses that satisfy the General Education Requirement (GER) or the Hunter Core Requirement (HCR). No major or minor advisement can be offered.
- A Program Planning Session provides information about registration procedures.
- Peer Advisors assist in the course selection and registration process for continuing students, but they cannot register students.
- Individual Program Planning Sessions are staffed by a Peer Advisor and supported by a staff advisor.
Hunter's Peer Advisors are ready to help you during the Fall semester!
No appointments are necessary, just walk into Room 417, West during hours of operation to inquire about the program.
HOURS OF OPERATION - FALL, 2015
Monday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
We look forward to helping you soon! If you have any questions, please call: (212) 650-3282.