What You Can Expect from a Program Planning Session at the Sylvia E. Fishman Student Center
- A Program Planning Session can help you learn how to design a well-balanced and effective program.
- A Program Planning Session can help you understand and select specific courses that satisfy the General Education Requirement (GER) or the Hunter Core Requirement (HCR). No major or minor advisement can be offered.
- A Program Planning Session provides information about registration procedures.
- Peer Advisors assist in the course selection and registration process for continuing students, but they cannot register students.
- Individual Program Planning Sessions are staffed by a Peer Advisor and supported by a staff advisor.
Hunter's Peer Advisors are ready to help you with FALL, 2014 Registration!
No appointments are necessary, just walk into Room 417, West during the following scheduled dates and times:
August 11th, Monday - 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
August 13th, Wednesday - 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
August 14th, Thursday – 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
August 15th, Friday - 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
August 18th, Monday - 10:30 am - 1:00 pm; 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
August 19th, Tuesday - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
August 20th, Wednesday - 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
August 21st, Thursday - 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
August 25th, Monday - 11:00 am - 1:00 pm; 2:00 pm - 6:30 pm
August 26th, Tuesday - 10:30 am - 6:30 pm
August 27th, Wednesday - 10:30 am - 6:30 pm
We look forward to helping you soon! If you have any questions, please call: (212) 650-3282(212) 650-3282 or email us at: StudentCenter@hunter.cuny.edu