Social Science & Public Policy
The LGBT Center sponsors, supports, and contributes to social science, research, and public policy aimed at addressing the inequalities, disparities, and issues affecting LGBT individuals.
The LGBT Film Series at Roosevelt House Public Policy Institute: Using Media to Explore the Intersection of Healthcare, Public Policy, and Human Rights
- Future Directions in Fostering, Adoption and Kinship Care For LGBT Families in NYS: What Is Possible When We Move Forward Together
- Still Ain't Satisfied: Equality & the Limits of LGBT Politics- with Urvashi Vaid
- A Blueprint for Meeting LGBT Health and Human Services Needs in New York State (Download the PDF - 707KB)
- Empire State Pride Agenda Foundation & Hunter College work on a report highlighting strategies to achieve equity in health and human services for the LGBT community in New York State.
- Policy Briefing & Lobbying (Drs. Warren and Bidell go to Washington D.C.)