The Writing Center- CE is part of Continuing Education Programs at Hunter College. CEP at Hunter's office hours are as follows:
The Writing Center's special events are free and open to the general public. Attendees must RSVP by calling The Writing Center at 212-772-4295 or emailing email@example.com. Continuing Education Programs offers Writing Workshops. Click on this link for course options: http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/ce/writing-workshops. You may register by:
- Phone: 212.650.3850 or 212.772.4290 (Credit Card only)
- Mail: You may mail the registration form with your check, money order, or credit card number to:
Continuing Education at Hunter College695 Park Avenue, Room E1022, New York, NY 10065
- Fax: You may fax the registration form with your credit card authorization to 212.772.4302
- Online: You may register for courses by using our online registration option. Click Here.
- In-Person: Weekday Registration: Students may register in-person at the Continuing Education Office, located at 68th and Lexington Room E1022.
If Hunter cancels a course, students are entitled to a 100% refund (including registration fee).
If the student withdraws:
- Prior to the first class meeting, tuition is refunded minus the $20 registration fee and a $10 drop fee.
- After the first class meeting, no refunds will be issued.
- Refund requests must be made in writing (via fax, email or in person).
- Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used to register for the course.
- Cash and check registrations will be refunded via a check mailed 4 to 6 weeks after cancelled registration.
- 20% discount for Hunter employees, students, and senior citizens, aged 62+ (must present proof), senior diplomatic personnel (UN Diplomats, Vice-Consuls, Ambassadors, etc).
- 10% discount for Hunter alumni, US Veterans and CUNY employees (must present proof).
- Any additional discounts are at the discretion of the director or her designee.
- Unless otherwise indicated, employees must have a minimum of three months employment to be eligible for discounts.
- Promotional Discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts. To receive the discount, you must register by mail, fax or in person and be prepared to show proof. You cannot receive the discount when registering on-line. Discounts must be taken at the time of registration, and will not be given retroactively. Any exceptions to the above policy require the Director's written approval.