The Writing Center-CE's annual summer event is widely considered one of the finest fiction and non-fiction experiences, and features distinguished keynote speakers, writers, editors, publishers and literary agents on exciting panels. The 2017 Summer Symposium will be held Friday, June 16th at Hunter College in New York City.
|Course Title||Code||Date||Time ||Symposium Fee
|The Writing Center Summer Symposium
||$150 including lunch
Register in person by visiting The Writing Center- CE in Hunter College's East Building on the 10th floor, via phone by calling 212-772-4295 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund requests must be accompanied by your receipt. The processing of refunds takes one to four weeks.
- If Hunter cancels the event, students are entitled to a 100% refund (including registration fee).
- If the attendee withdraws:
- Tuition is refunded minus the registration fee and a $10 drop fee.
- No refunds will be issued on or after the event date.
- Refund requests must be made in writing (via fax, email or in person).
- Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used to register for the course.
Check refunds will be mailed 4 to 6 weeks after cancelled registration.
- 20% discount for Hunter employees, students, and senior citizens, aged 62+ (must present proof), senior diplomatic personnel (UN Diplomats, Vice-Consuls, Ambassadors, etc).
- 10% discount for Hunter alumni, US Veterans and CUNY employees (must present proof).
- Unless otherwise indicated, employees must have a minimum of three months employment to be eligible for discounts.
- To receive discounts, you must register by mail, fax or in person and be prepared to show proof of eligibility. You cannot receive discounts when registering online. Discounts must be applied at the time of registration and will not be given retroactively. Discounts may not be combined.