Instructional Computing and Information Technology
The Technology Teaching and Learning Group is part of Instructional Computing and Information Technology (ICIT), which provides hardware, software, training, and support to the faculty, staff, and students of Hunter College.
Additional ICIT Services
Below are some additional ICIT support services of interest to faculty. A complete list of services can be found at the ICIT web site.
- For technical support or questions about ICIT services, contact ICIT's Faculty/Staff Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about Blackboard, email email@example.com.
- For walk-in assistance with Blackboard and other technologies, visit the Technology Resource Center in Thomas Hunter Room 402.
- To reserve AV equipment for your classroom, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To reserve a computer lab for your class, fill out the PCS Lab Request Form.