Campus Tours Available
Join us for our Tuesday campus tours.
Tuesday Tour with Information Session
We invite you to take a campus tour, led by our Student Ambassadors, to explore our vertical campus. Our Tuesday tour begins with a 30 minute information session prior to the tour. The information session is led by a pre-admissions counselor and is designed to give a quick overview regarding admissions requirements and specialized programs. Speakers from various departments will then give a brief overview of their respective programs.
After the information session, the Student Ambassador-led tours will showcase student support services, Hunter's newly renovated state-of-the-art Leon and Toby Cooperman Library, Hunter's athletic facilities, plus much more. The entire visit will last around an hour and a half. Please note that on this tour we do not give tours of our residences. For information on those tours, please visit their website.
Please note: All summer tours require a reservation due to limited access space.
Tuesday Tour Schedule
||9, 16, 23, 30
||7, 14, 21, 28
Hunter College's West Building is located on the south west corner of 68th Street and Lexington Avenues. For transportation information, click here.
Check out this video titled, "A Hunter College Tour" shot and edited by one of our Hunter students as a project for their Media class.
If you have additional questions, we invite you to visit the Welcome Center during regular office hours to meet with one of our Pre-Admission Counselors.
LARGE GROUP TOURS
The Welcome Center has the ability to welcome a limited number of large group tours. Below are a few things to note before scheduling:
- For organized groups of 10 or more (i.e. high schools or organizations), a reservation must be made at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of sixty students.
- Cancellations must be made a soon as possible - at least one week prior to the scheduled date.
- We cannot accommodate groups with children younger than 7th grade.
- Chaperones must accept full responsibility for members of their group. Hunter Student Ambassadors reserve the right to end the tour if visitors are disruptive or rude.
- To request a group only reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, if you can not make it to one of the scheduled tours, we cannot accommodate individual tours. As an alternative, please feel free to stop by the Welcome Center to speak to a pre-admission counselor.