Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home » Visitors Center » Information for Students, Faculty, and Staff
Document Actions

Information for Students, Faculty, and Staff

In order to gain access to any building on Hunter's 68th Street campus, you must have a valid OneCard.

Your OneCard is your Hunter College photo ID, and in addition to providing you access to all of Hunter's buildings, it allows you to print, make copies, use vending machines, make purchases in the cafeteria, and pay library late fees, among other things. It is an essential tool for your time at Hunter.

Please note that parents or guardians who are escorting their child to the Children's Learning Center do not need to obtain a day pass for their child. However, the parent/guardian does need to have a valid OneCard or day pass to enter the North Building.

To obtain a new OneCard, or to replace a lost or stolen card, you can visit the OneCard Office in Room 203 in the West Building of Hunter's 68th Street Campus. The office is open on Monday and Thursday from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm, and on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.

More information can also be found on the OneCard website.

« July 2021 »


All entrances to the 68th Street campus are now equipped with turnstiles or scanners that operate with the Hunter OneCard. One swipe gives you access to the campus. The new system is easy and convenient, but it does require everyone’s cooperation. For more information, please read through our new Campus Security Guidelines.