Frequently Asked Questions about OneCard

General Questions

Q. How do I get my One Card?

A. All Hunter College students, staff and faculty are issued a college ID, which is also their OneCard. New students have their OneCard made during orientation.

Q. What if I lose, misplace or damage my ID/OneCard?

A. If you lose your OneCard, please log in to the OneCard website immediately to deactivate your card, or report to OASIS in Rm 217N as soon as possible. A new card can be generated at OASIS. A $10 replacement card fee will be charged to your student account. Your old card will be deactivated and will no longer work anywhere on campus. Please be aware that you remain responsible for card usage prior to deactivation. Falsifying, altering or misusing your own or anyone else's ID card in any way is strictly prohibited by the College.

Accounts & Balances

Q. How many accounts are on my OneCard, and what are they?

A. You may have access to some or all of the following account types:

Q. How can I (or my parents) add credit to my OneCard accounts?

A. Credit to your Dining and Flex account balances can be added through the OneCard website, or at Account Management Centers (AMCs) around campus. You can use a credit card (minimum addition $20); or, the AMCs will also accept cash.

Q. How can I see transactions on my card?

A. To view your transaction history, you may log in to the OneCard website. After logging in, click on the 'My Accounts' tab and select 'Transaction History'.

Q. Can I move funds between the different accounts on my OneCard?

A. Yes, though only between Dining and Flex accounts. Please go to the Welcome Center in Rm. 100N if you need this service.

Q. Can I withdraw cash from my OneCard account balances?

A. No, your OneCard is not an ATM card. You do not have the ability to withdraw cash from it.

Q. What happens to credit left in my Flex and Dining accounts at the end of the year?

A. Upon withdrawal, graduation or termination of employment from the College, refunds must be requested in writing. Proof of separation from the College may be required. All Hunter College liabilities must be settled prior to a check being processed for a refund. Refunds will not be issued for accounts of $20 or less in value. All refund checks will be mailed to the last known address listed with the College and may take 6-8 weeks to process. If no refund is requested within one year, funds will be forfeited to Hunter College.


Q. Where can I find AMCs?

A. Account Management Centers are located at:

Q. Where can I find printers & copiers?

A. OneCard Printers and Copiers can be found in: