Walter E. Volkomer
Professor, Department Advisor
Office: 1724A HW
Office Hours, Fall 2008:
Tuesday/Thursday, 4:00-5:15 PM
- Supreme Court
- American Constitutional Law
- American Legal System
- PolSc 110: American Government: A Historical Introduction
- PolSc 238: American Legal System
J.D., New York Law School
Ph.D., B.A., Rutgers University
- An Introduction to the American Legal System. Prentice-Hall, 1992.
- AMERICAN GOVERNMENT. 10th ed. Prentice-Hall paperback. August 2003. 11th edition will be published in early 2005.
- Biographical essays on Chief Justice Fred M. Vincent and Judge Jerome N. Frank. Forthcoming in the Yale Biographical Dictionary of American Law, 2005.