Welcome to Pre-Business Advising. This site provides basic information about exploring business careers and applying to business school.
The following information and services are available for students and alumni:
- Information about business school and careers in business
- Advice on course selection and preparation for business school
- Advice on applying to business school and business-related internships and programs, including review of resumes and personal statements
- Referral to activities, programs, and resources at Hunter and beyond that will increase knowledge of the business profession and of the business school admissions process
- Maintenance of letters of recommendation for business school
- Advocacy for students interested in business
Whether you are a freshman, a recent alumni, or have been out of school for years and are considering business as a second career, please contact Peggy Segal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Naomi Press at email@example.com to schedule an appointment to discuss your plans. In-person appointments are available Monday-Thursday. Phone appointments are available most days of the week. We look forward to speaking with you.
Peggy Segal and Naomi Press
Hunter College Room E713
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com