Create a Navigation Menu Link
The online documentation for the Hunter WebCMS has moved. You can now find all of our tutorials and frequently asked questions at:
Information about this particular topic is available here:
Please update your bookmarks. The information below may be outdated.
- When in the top-level folder of your subsite, click to the add new… drop-down menu on the green menu bar and select superlink.
- This will take you to the Add Superlink page where you can enter the link’s title and an optional description.
- Internal Target: click the add button underneath Internal target field. This is the location where you can browse all the pages in the Hunter WebCMS.
- External Target: type the URL (“web address”) of the site you want to link to in the blank underneath External target.
- When you have finished, click the save button at the bottom of the page.