How Do I Edit a Page?
The online documentation for the Hunter WebCMS has moved. You can now find all of our tutorials and frequently asked questions at:
The answer to this particular question is available here:
Please update your bookmarks. The information below may be outdated.
- If the page is not yet published:
- Click on the “edit” index tab in the green toolbar when viewing the page in question. When you are finished, click the “save” button at the bottom of the page.
- If the page has already been published:
- Navigate to the page you want to modify.
- On the green menu bar, choose check-out from the actions pull-down menu.
- This will create a “working copy” of the page which you can edit freely.
- Click on the edit tab.
- Once you are finished making the changes, click the save button.
- Select check in from the actions pull-down menu.
- You’ll then be taken to a page that permits you to make a note describing what changes you have made. Note, this is optional.
- When finished, click the check in button, and the new version will immediately appear on your web site!