How Do I Upload an Image?
The online documentation for the Hunter WebCMS has moved. You can now find all of our tutorials and frequently asked questions at:
The answer to this particular question is available here:
Please update your bookmarks. The information below may be outdated.
- Navigate to your subsite’s top-level folder (the first page you see when you first enter a subsite).
- Click on the “contents” tab at the top of the screen.
- On the “content” section, you will see a list of items.
- Select “Repository” from the list. Then select “Images”.
- Once the “Images” page loads, select image from the add new… drop-down menu.
- This will then bring you to the Add Image page: