The online documentation for the Hunter WebCMS has moved. You can now find all of our tutorials and frequently asked questions at:
Information about this particular topic is available here:
Please update your bookmarks. The information below may be outdated.
- Accountable for what is seen by the public.
- This person will have 'publish content' checked.
- Ideally, not be needed to create, edit, or review content as it will have been done by others.
- The 'publish content’ role has very little editorial capability until the content is ready to be published.
- If this person needs to work directly on content before it is published, then add roles as needed.
- Ideally, the publisher is someone highly-placed in the department, such as the department head.