The online documentation for the Hunter WebCMS has moved. You can now find all of our tutorials and frequently asked questions at:
Information about this particular topic is available here:
Please update your bookmarks. The information below may be outdated.
- Probably the main editors of content will fit this user model.
- This person will need 'write content' and 'review content' roles.
- If they need to create new content in addition to editing the work of others, then add 'add new content'.
- Examples of Reviewers might be:
- Staff person who can write and edit well.
- Unit head or team leader.
- Someone in a department who is tasked to make sure content is spelled correctly, grammatically correct, and strikes the right tone of voice.