The online documentation for the Hunter WebCMS has moved. You can now find all of our tutorials and frequently asked questions at:
Information about this particular topic is available here:
Please update your bookmarks. The information below may be outdated.
- The “staff manager” is the user who determines who does what in the subsite.
- Main purpose is to assign users to roles on the subsite.
- Manage change in roles, personnel changes, and organizational changes.
- It is recommended that the staff manager role be held by someone who can assign people to specific tasks and duties relating to public content.
- Staff manager has little or no day-to-day role in content.
- A good role for a department head.
- Important Note: The “staff managers” must manually assign “roles” to themselves!