1. Introduction to the Theory of Quantum Information Processing by Janos Bergou and Mark Hillery, Springer 2013.
2. The Quantum Theory of Nonlinear Optics by Peter Drummond and Mark Hillery, Cambridge University Press, 2014.
1. An Introduction to the quantum theory of nonlinear optics by Mark Hillery, Acta Physica Slovaka 59, 1 (2009).
2. Quantum searches on highly symmetric graphs by Daniel Reitzner, Mark Hillery, Edgar Feldman and Vladimir Buzek, Phys. Rev. A 79, 012323 (2009).
3. Quantum Machines by Mark Hillery and Vladimir Buzek, Contemporary Physics 50, 575 (2009).
4. Detecting entanglement with non-hermitian operators by Mark Hillery, Ho Trung Dung, and Julien Niset, Phys. Rev. A 80, 052335 (2009).
5. Decision Problems with quantum black boxes by Mark Hillery, Erika Andersson, Stephen Barnett, and Daniel Oi, J. Mod. Opt. 57, 244 (2010).
6. Equivalent programmable quantum processors by Mark Hillery, Vladimir Buzek, and Mario Ziman, Opt. Commun. 283, 822 (2010).
7. Application of entanglement conditions to spin systems by Hongjun Zheng, Ho Trung Dung, and Mark Hillery, Phys. Rev. A 81, 062311 (2010).
8. Conditons for entanglement of multipartite systems by Mark Hillery, Ho Trung Dung, and Hongjun Zheng, Phys. Rev. A 81, 062322 (2010).
9. Searching via walking: How to find a marked clique of a complete graph using quantum walks by Mark Hillery, Daniel Reitzner, and Vladimir Buzek, Phys. Rev A 81, 062324 (2010).
10. Finding structural anomalies in graphs by means of quantum walks by Edgar Feldman, Mark Hillery, Hai-Woong Lee, Daniel Reitzner, Hongjun Zheng, and Vladimir Buzek, Phys. Rev. A 82, 040301R (2010).
11. Searches on star graphs and equivalent oracle problems by J. Lee, Hai-Woong Lee and Mark Hillery, Phys. Rev. A 83, 022318 (2011).
12. Toward protocols for quantum-ensured privacy and secure voting by Marianna Bonanome, Vladimir Buzek, and Mario Ziman, Phys. Rev. A 84, 022332 (2011).
13. Quantum tests for the linearity and permutation invariance of Boolean functions by Mark Hillery and Erika Andersson, Phys. Rev. A 84, 062329 (2011).
14. Quantum walks as a probe of structural anomalies in graphs by Mark Hillery, Hongjun Zheng, Edgar Feldman, Daniel Reitzner, and Vladimir Buzek, Phys. Rev. A 85, 062325 (2012).
15. Quantum algorithms for testing and learning Boolean functions by Dominik Floss, Erika Anderson, and Mark Hillery, Mathematical Structures in Computer Science 23, 386 (2013).
16. Maximum quantum violations of a class of Bell inequalities by V. Ugur Guney and Mark Hillery, Phys. Rev. A 87, 052126 (2013).
17. Extracting information from a qubit by multiple observers: Toward a theory of sequential state discrimination by Janos Bergou, Edgar Feldman, and Mark Hillery, Phys. Rev. Lett. 111, 100501 (2013).
18. Finding structural anomalies in star graphs using quantum walks by Seth Cottrell and Mark Hillery, Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 030501 (2014).