Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home » Student Services » Advising Services » TRANSFER/TESTING CREDITS SUB » TRANSFER/TESTING CREDITS: Courses on Permit
Document Actions



Courses on Permit

If you are currently enrolled as a Hunter student, you may take a course at another accredited institution provided you have filed a permit with the OASIS, 217 North Building prior to registering for the course. To determine if you satisfy the eligibility requirements for the permit, visit the Registrar's web site.

Your application for permission to study at another college will be approved, or disapproved, by the appropriate academic department and processed by the OASIS. If the academic department has approved your application but you do not satisfy the eligibility requirements, you may be advised by the OASIS to appeal through the Office of Student Services, 1119 East Building.

To ensure that you have a full understanding of the "permit" process and the consequences of taking courses on permit, meet with an Advisor in the Office of Student Services, 1119 East Building, or in your major department.

contact us

To contact the Office of Advising Services, please call 212.772.4882, visit Room 1119, East Building, or email: