Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home Communication Sciences FAQs Financial Aid

Financial Aid

What financial aid is available?

A limited amount of financial aid is available for full-time study. Some students receive stipends as part of federal training grants to the Department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology. Others receive partial college tuition waivers or are awarded special scholarships; research and teaching traineeships, or students may qualify for College work-study programs. Additionally, federal loans are available for all qualified students and the New York State Tuition Assistance Program is available for qualified state residents. Students in need of financial aid should apply directly to the Financial Aid Office of Hunter College (212) 772-4820.

Document Actions
Communication Sciences website feedback:
425 East 25th Street Room 900
(212) 481-4467 | email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065