How do I change the contact information in my subsite's footer?
The contact information in your website's footer (at the bottom of each page) is meant to be the information that people use to contact you regarding your web content. This may be different than your department or office's main contact information.
To change the details that appear in the footer:
- From your subsite's homepage, click on the Contents tab.
- Once the page reloads, click on the Edit tab.
- You'll be brought to the Edit Subsite screen.
- We generally recommend that you do not change your subsite's title. You may leave the description field blank.
- In the Contact Email, Contact Phone and Contact Address fields, enter the information you wish to appear in your website's footer. The default information in these fields is the information you provided on the Subsite Request Form.
- When you're done, click Save.