Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home WebCMS Support Center Learning Frequently Asked Questions As a faculty member, can I get a personal website in the WebCMS?

It just takes a minute. Fill this form to request a subsite in the Hunter WebCMS.

Download the two-page cheatsheet as a PDF, or pick up a copy at the Technology Resource Center located in Hunter North room 1001K.


As a faculty member, can I get a personal website in the WebCMS?

The features and content types in the WebCMS were designed to support the official public-facing needs of the College. As a result, subsites in the WebCMS are provided to organizations, departments and groups only. Pages or subsites for individuals will not be created by the Web Development Group.

Some departments or groups within the College will provide space within their subsite for faculty and staff web pages. Therefore, requests for a personal website must be submitted to your department chair.



Document Actions

Take a look at the List of CMS Websites.

  • Is the language on this website too technical?
  • Would you like to request a new tutorial?
  • Do you have a question that wasn't answered in the FAQs?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated and would help us serve you better. Send feedback to (For technical support, please refer to the Contact Us page.)

WebCMS Support Center website feedback:
(212) 650-3333 | email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065