Document Actions


CUNY Citizenship Now!

This program provides free and confidential quality assistance to students interested in applying adjustment of status to U.S.Permanent Residency or other non F-1 Student Status or J-1 Exchange Visitor issues such as consideration of "Deferred Action" Employment and application to U.S. Citizenship.

Students' eligibility for consideration of Deferred Action will be assessed on a case by case basis and assistance will be provided to those students who qualify. Join the following mailing list if you think you might qualify and you want to receive information about how to get help.

According to the United States and Immigration Services(USCIS), undeliverable Permanent Resident , Employment cards and Travel documents will be destroyed within 60 days and the applicant must pay fees again for processing. For more information visit .USCIS encourages applicants to report a change in address within 10 days of relocation using the procedures outlined at .


Looking for Scholarship opportunities?

Below is a link that will take you to a series of available scholarships. Please check to see which scholarship(s) you are eligible to apply for. For more information:





contact us

212.772.4864 | f: 212.650.3147
Rooms 1108/1109 East Building, 695 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10065