What You Can Expect from a Program Planning Session at the Sylvia E. Fishman Student Center
- A Program Planning Session can help you learn how to design a well-balanced and effective program.
- A Program Planning Session can help you understand and select specific courses that satisfy the General Education Requirement (GER) only. No major or minor advisement can be offered.
- A Program Planning Session provides information about registration procedures.
- Peer Advisors guide the course selection and registration process for continuing students, but they cannot register students.
- Individual Program Planning Sessions are staffed by a Peer Advisor and supported by a staff advisor.
Student Peer Advisors are ready to help you with Fall, 2013 Registration. No appointments are necessary, just walk-in during the scheduled dates and times:
JUNE - 2013
June 3rd, Monday - 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
June 5th, Wednesday - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
June 6th, Thursday - 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
June 7th, Friday - 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
June 10th, Monday - 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
June 11th, Tuesday - 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
June 12th, Wednesday - 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
June 13th, Thursday - 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
June 17th, Monday - 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
June 19th, Wednesday - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
June 20th, Thursday - 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
June 21st, Friday - 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
June 24th, Monday - 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
June 26th, Wednesday - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
June 27th, Thursday - 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
(Students are strongly urged not to wait until the week before registration to attend a program planning session. Escape the long wait and the long lines by coming in to see a Peer Advisor as soon as you can.)
We look forward to helping you soon! If you have any questions, please call (212) 650-3282 or email us at: StudentCenter@hunter.cuny.edu.