How do I create a new event?
An event is a content type used to describe a meeting, convention, workshop or other scheduled event.
To create a new event:
- From your subsite's homepage, click on the Contents tab.
- Click on Pressroom.
- Click on Events.
- Once you are in the Events folder, click on Add New... in the green toolbar, then select Event.
- You'll be brought to the Add Event page.
- Enter the event's title, description, location, start time, and end time.
- In the Event Body Text area, you can include detailed information about the event.
- Enter a list of attendees (who you're inviting, i.e. students, faculty, staff, etc.), any relevant categories, an event URL (web page) if one exists, and contact information for the person or department hosting the event.
- When you're done, remember to click Save.