Graduate Nursing Programs
Welcome! We are delighted that you are interested in the graduate programs of the Hunter-Bellevue School of Nursing. Our students are professional nurses who are committed to advancing not only their careers, but also the health of people locally, nationally and globally.
Master's Program Specializations
- Gerontological/Adult Nurse Practitioner (MS)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MS)
- Community/Public Health Nursing (MS)
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (MS)
- Nursing Administration/Public Administration (MS/MPA Dual Degree) - Not Accepting New Applications
- Program Admission Requirements
- Hunter College Office of Graduate Admissions
- Tuition & Fees
- For course descriptions, visit the Hunter College Graduate Catalog (2016-2017).
- Frequently Asked Questions
Graduate Information Sessions
- Wednesday, Oct 19, 2016 (6 PM) - View Details
Application Deadlines: April 1 for Fall semester; November 1 for Spring semester.