Graduate Nursing Programs
Current HBSON graduate students: Please go here and be sure to visit the HBSON Graduate Students Blackboard site for current program information.
Welcome! We are delighted that you are interested in the graduate programs of the Hunter-Bellevue School of Nursing. Our students are professional nurses who are committed to advancing not only their careers, but also the health of people locally, nationally and globally.
Master's Program Specializations
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (MS)
- Community/Public Health Nursing (MS)
- Community/Public Nursing & Urban Public Health (MS/MPH Dual Degree)
- Gerontological/Adult Nurse Practitioner (MS)
- Nursing Administration/Public Administration (MS/MPA Dual Degree) - Not Accepting New Applications
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MS)
- Program Admission Requirements
- Information on Tuition & Fees
- For course descriptions, visit the Hunter College Graduate Catalog (2015-2016).
- Frequently Asked Questions
Graduate Information Sessions
Application Deadlines: April 1 for Fall semester; November 1 for Spring semester. Additional information is available on the Office of Graduate Admissions website.