Graduate Nursing Programs
Welcome! We are delighted that you are interested in the graduate programs of the Hunter-Bellevue School of Nursing. Our students are professional nurses who are committed to advancing not only their careers, but also the health of people locally, nationally and globally.
Master's Program Specializations
- Gerontological/Adult Nurse Practitioner (MS)
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (MS)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MS)
- Community/Public Health Nursing (MS)
- Nursing Administration/Public Administration (MS/MPA Dual Degree) - Not Accepting New Applications
- Program Admission Requirements
- Hunter College Office of Graduate Admissions
- Tuition & Fees
- For course descriptions, visit the Hunter College Graduate Catalog (2015-2016).
- Frequently Asked Questions
Graduate Information Sessions
- Our next information session will be held in Fall 2016 (TBD).
Please check back soon for details.
Application Deadlines: April 1 for Fall semester; November 1 for Spring semester.
Late Applications for Fall 2016 entry will be accepted until May 15, 2016.