Graduate Nursing Programs
Welcome! We are delighted that you are interested in the graduate programs of the Hunter-Bellevue School of Nursing. Our students are professional nurses who are committed to advancing not only their careers, but also the health of people locally, nationally and globally.
Master's Program Specializations
- Gerontological/Adult Nurse Practitioner (MS)
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MS)
- Community/Public Health Nursing (MS)
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (MS)
- Nursing Administration/Public Administration (MS/MPA) - Not accepting new applications
- Program Admission Requirements
- Hunter College Office of Graduate Admissions
- Tuition & Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For course descriptions, visit the Hunter College Course Catalog and select the latest Graduate Catalog from the dropdown menu.
Graduate Information Sessions
Application Deadlines: April 1 for Fall semester; November 1 for Spring semester.