Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

You are here: Home International English Language Institute F-1 STUDENT VISA


The F1 Visa is a temporary visa for students looking to come to the United States from an outside country who are interested in learning the English language or studying at any academic institution. The F1 Visa only applies to students who have been accepted to or are enrolled in a school in the U.S. Student visa related questions, please contact the IELI international student office at or temporary number 347-618-6992

Page New I-20
This is for new students who are currently planning to apply for a student F-1 visa in their home country before traveling to the United States to study. All international students wishing to study English in the United States must apply for an I-20 form in order to obtain a student visa.
Page Transfer Students
This is for the F-1 students who are in the U.S. on a student F-1 status and would like to transfer to the IELI.
Page Change of Status
This is for people who are currently in the U.S. on a B1/B2 visitor visa, J-1, or another type of non-immigrant visa and would like to change their status to F-1 student status while they are in the U.S.
Document Actions
International English Language Institute website feedback:
695 Park Avenue 1022 East Building New York, New York 10065
(212) 772-4292 | email us
695 Park Ave
NY, NY 10065